Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm in heaven.

sigh. I always go too long without writing on here. But here we go, a few months later. he he

I LOVEE being pregnant! And I HATE being pregnant! contradicting myself much? I'll explain...


I LOVE:
*feeling my little angel kick and squirm and do all the little things she does while she chills in the belly.
*imagining how much bigger she gets each time I take a belly picture and compare it with the past to see how much bigger I'm getting.
*seeing other people smile as soon as they see my monster of a belly....it makes me all happy inside.
*being married and being pregnant. What would I do without my J-boy?
*being pampered and fussed over... That might sound weird. But it I laugh everytime someone fusses over me, and it makes me happy...knowing that they care enough to help me take care of my body and all that it's doing.
*knowing that there's a little someone with me all the time! Oh how i love that!
*smiling waking up in the morning to the feel of her kicking me to wake me up. She's realized that i ignore my alarm for as long as possible, so now she'll kick to get me up, and she'll KEEP kicking until I actually get out of bed. love loveee
*seeing her cute little outfits hanging up in my closet.
*making her little rings and jewelry...I get so excited seeing how tiny everything is! Oh goodness...
*NOT feeling sick all day everyday anymore! SO glad that's over. It was yucky. :(

I HATE (0r stronglyyy dislike...)
*Not sleeping on my belly.
*not being able to SEE my feet! that one is still weird to me..
*that my belly button is turning into an outie.
*being swollen absolutely everywhere! I refuse to post a picture of anything BUT my belly.
*NOT having my baby here already. That's the biggest one.
*that it will end soon... another contradiction.
*being tired ALL the time, and having such little sleep when I am able to have it.


There are more loves than hates, which I'm happy about. Not going to lie, being pregnant can be toughhh, but I am sooo excited for the outcome. My little one will be here soon...I'm in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment