Saturday, July 24, 2010

Missing him...

[These days have been a little hard on me.]

Jamison's been working 2 jobs that have taken up the grand majority of his time and energy. Therefore, I hardly ever see him...and when I do, he's absolutely exhausted.

Today, for instance...he worked from 8am to 12am (as in midnight) and then came over for a quick bite...and ate half asleep. Then left to sleep, just to wake up early the next morning and start anew.

It brings me much gratitude to see how hard he works...all for our little family that will very soon be united. How do you show someone, who does so much for you...who loves you with everything he has.......how do you show him how much you care? And how grateful you are?

I've been working as well at Kayenta Therapy Center as a receptionist, and truly enjoy being there. The BIG plus is that the days are flexible. If I need a day off at the last minute, I can usually take it off. Also, during school time, I am able to do homework and my studies during down time, whereas at previous jobs I've held that was not even an option. So it's a big blessing to have the job that I do, and to be able to work with such friendly and wonderful people...particularly Grandpa and Cherrie!!! Such a fun job! :)

In general, though life gets packed with things to do, and you find that there never seems time to get it all done..........Jamison and I are grateful for our jobs, and for the time we get to spend together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment