Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sunday dinner

We had my family and my grandparents over for dinner on Sunday! I LOVED it! Jamison is a fancy schmancy type of person so we put out some of our best dinnerware (because weird enough, we have 5 dinnerware sets. One is simple, another is elegant, another is just. plain. ugly. but Jamison LOVES it. and the others are lovely as well.) And we cooked at our place and hosted a pot luck.
It was one of my favorite Sunday dinners of all time. We had great food, the best company, and finished it off with a nice game of Apples to Apples. ahhh...lovely. :)
Grandpa took pictures, I took 1. Once I can regain my sanity enough to remember the camera so I can download pictures I'll get some pics up here. Don't give up on me. I will do it soon!

~Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment