Friday, January 21, 2011

Substitute teaching


So, I am now qualified to be a substitute teacher, well...I have been qualified for about a year now, but have been working and doing various other things in my life like getting married and what not :). Anyway, I am starting the application process and am really excited about the actual potential of being able to be in the classroom doing what I LOVE to do!

It'll be a really fun and rewarding learning experience and I'm looking forward to it and hope everything with applying goes well.

I met with my old 5th grade teacher, who is now a principal, today and he gave me a lot of great pointers and tips, AND he even told me that there's work at his school for me as soon as I get my license! YAY! So, I'm just working hard to get to that point. Oh how fun it will be! I'll have recess again!

On another note: Jamison is my absolute favorite person ever! I don't know how I got so lucky! I know I posted about him in the previous post, but he really is such a wonderful man. He's better than I could have possibly dreamed, and I'm so soooo grateful he chose me as his eternal companion. :)

On a 3rd note: I am now the primary pianist and Jamison's the 6 & 7 year old teacher in primary. We are LOVING it, and I am personally anxious to finally learn everyone's names. I'm so used to knowing everyone, it's weird to only know 1 or 2 people, but we'll get there.

.....I'm definitely having some sleepless nights with everything going on, but if i can continue working with children it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment