Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oops...


Well I've already ruined Top Ten Tuesdays...great! It's Wednesday again..hmm, hopefully I'll get the hang of this.

1. Life is good, life is great, life is wonderful!!
2. I LOVE planners. One of the best things invented.
3. We are currently house hunting. We are in our apt. until wecan find a home (thanks to my dad for helping us out in it all...love him). It might sound weird, but what I really want to do is park a tent in my family's backyard and call it home. I JUST might do that!
4. I'm dying to hang our pictures on the wall. Somehow we find time to do so much, but there never seems to be time left over to do it. My goal is to have them all up by next week...but as that was my goal 2 weeks ago, well, let's just say I don't have high hopes.
5. Had an Elder's Quorum bbq last Saturday for families. It was fun. Good food. Fun company. Cute kids. Overall loads of fun.
6. I LOVE Saturdays. That's the one day in every week that I get to see my boy ALL day because there's no school/no work. AND to top that off, Saturdays have become (since the very week we were married) our Temple day. I hate NOT being able to go. I missed last week with other things going on, so needless to say, I'm VERY excited about this Saturday.

7. Found a new cute recipe to making slime and cool silly putty here...and want to try it for my primary kids. Now, how to incorporate it into a lesson???
8. I. LOVE. FALL. I can't wait to go home and make pumpkin muffins!!!
9. Grandpa's Birthday today! LOVE you Grandpa! Happy Birthday!
10. I crave Cafe Rio every day it seems. Today just happens to be a day that I am NOT. It feels weird. HOWEVER, instead I am craving Baja Fresh. Do the cravings never end? I am so not excited to see how bad I am when pregnant with a precious little one. Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

OR....
hmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment