Monday, September 13, 2010

A Stolen Moment


In March of this year I took place in the bridal party of one of my closest friend's wedding. We had SO much fun, and gained some new friends. One of which was the wedding photographer, Donalee Walker. We grew to be friends over facebook and have kept in touch within the past 6 months.
Well....a couple of Saturdays ago, on the 4th of this month I ran into her at another friend's wedding. While there, she snapped up TONS of pictures. She is really a wonderful photographer! One picture that she took was of Jamison and myself while we were dancing. Here's what she had to say about it.

"A Stolen Moment
Here I am in the process of editing thousands of images from a wedding and the one I fall so instantly in love with and just HAVE to post isn't even of the newly wed couple... haha They ARE, however, {"A" newly wed couple.} ;) This shot reminded me so much of the WWII portrait of the sailor kissing the nurse in Times Square. Look at how he's grabbing her. I love it!"

LOVE IT! I'm so glad she captured this! I will always treasure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment