Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Holiday

Is Halloween really considered a holiday? Should it?
I personally don't like the concept of Halloween and have always seen it as a rather dark day. It has never brought me a happy feeling. Though I think the games are fun, and the decorations can be super adorable; the overall idea just doesn't fly with me.
So what will I be doing this Halloween?? I don't know, probably carving a pumpkin with my hubs, or watching a chick flick with a big bowl of homemade white chocolate popcorn (with the chocolate colored orange for the festivities) and a nice cup of hot cocoa, or maybe I'll be at the trunk-or-treat with the family handing out candy, or walking Benjamin around so he can gather his treats. I guess we'll find out.
Can't wait til Thanksgiving...and Christmas! yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment